Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Updates, Deals, and around my house today...

We had a really fun sample class last night. I know my kids had a blast, because they had a half day, today, and this is what I found them doing.
Entirely on their own, they put on the "Let's Play Music" CD. And besides singing and dancing to all of the songs (and pulling out the bells for the appropriate songs), They put on the puppet show for eachother.
My son was correctly identifying which characters came in at each part of the song, in the car on the way to school this morning.

And my not-yet-2-year-old sings along with the whole CD!

Here are some updates for those of you still interested in enrolling your child(ren). It looks like the Wed. class is a no-go, so at this point I am planning two classes:
Thursday morning class (10:30-11:15am) and
Thursday evening class (6:15-7:00pm).
There are spaces available in both classes, but I have to cap the classes at 8 students each, so if you are interested, don't delay!

The other reason to hurry (besides the fact that classes start next week) is to save money. I recently learned that the tuition rate for this area is set at $45/month ($180/semester). I wanted to make this more affordable, so I am offering a discounted tuition rate (for the entire year!), but only for those who turn in their registration form, materials fee, and registration fee by this Friday (Aug. 28).

Also, we might be able to squeeze in one more sample class before classes start, if there is enough interest. I need at least 4 students to do a sample class, so let me know asap if you missed the sample class and would like to attend another!

Email me (kendrascreations{at}gmail{dot}com) with any and all questions! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment