Monday, April 5, 2010

Recital Time!

We will have a short recital on April 22 at 7:00pm, here at my home, to show off what the students have learned this year. I will probably have a couple of my private voice students perform then, as well. The program won't be long and refreshments will be served.
  • This means my Thursday PM class for that week, will be moved to Tuesday @ 6:15pm (lesson 15)

  • You are welcome to bring family (grandparents, etc.), and encouraged to bring friends who are interested in learning more about the program that night. Please, email me (kendrascreations@gmail.com) and let me know, if there will be more than your immediate family there, so I can be prepared with seating and refreshments.

  • Although this recital is fairly informal, I would encourage your students to dress nicely, as it will help prepare them for performances to come.

  • This should be a special time for the students. Certificates will be handed out, and they will feel great about how far they have come this year. Please plan to attend! If for any reason, your student cannot come that night, please let me know a.s.a.p.

No comments:

Post a Comment